We specialize in identifying craftworkers and placing them with marine and industrial customers. Our databases of skilled workers is constantly updated to ensure responsive, dependable candidates are available when you need them. We concentrate on placing experienced field proven welders, shipfitters, electricians, machinists, sheet metal mechanics, painters, and management professionals.
We provide short and long-term employee solutions including:
· Direct Hire Placements
· Traditional Temporary or Project Based Staffing
We work with you to customize a staffing solution:
· Support your core team of skilled workers
· Maximize workforce productivity
· Eliminate the costs of adding permanent payroll
· Avoid added workers’ compensation exposure and cost
· Find first-class ship builders to supplement your core workforce
· Find yacht craftsmen with field-proven experience to support your team
Before we place our employees at your location, they must pass a rigorous interview, skills evaluation and testing process. Whatever your needs, we can customize a field-proven solution to support your core workforce.
We concentrate on the following marine skilled trades positions:
We concentrate on placing the following marine management positions:
Shipbuilding, repair and industrial tradesmen please review our list of available positions by following the link below:
We are looking for Experienced Shipbuilders including: Machinists, Welders, Shipfitters, Pipe & Electrical Trades for long term assignment building Navy vessels in Washington State, Oregon, Florida & California.